Vasomotor symptoms due to menopause include hot flashes, flushing and night sweats. These can have a dramatic effect on the quality of life for many women, as symptoms can last for several years or even a lifetime.
- AMR Norfolk is now enrolling volunteers for a clinical research study evaluating an investigational medication for the treatment of moderate-to-severe vasomotor symptoms in postmenopausal women.
- Postmenopausal women ages 40 to 65
- Must be in general good health
- Willing to complete up to 9 visits to the study center over an approximately 1-year period
(Other criteria also apply.)
If Qualified and you participate you will receive:
- All study-related medical exams, lab tests, and investigational medication or placebo. Compensation up to (TBD) is available for your time and travel.
Take the next step, call us at (757) 627-6798 and ask for the Hot Flash enrollment team, better yet, fill out the brief contact form, and we will call you!